The Hotlegs Runner New Balance Power Run 2009 | The Hotlegs Runner

Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Balance Power Run 2009

The weekend I got confused. I thought that this race was next weekend and that's why I said yes to doing SOP! So this was the day I thought I would die. Hehe!

Gunstart for 10K was at 5:45AM. Then calltime for S.O.P. at GMA7 was 8 AM (w/ make-up) and show started at 12Noon until around 3PM (We have 3 numbers, by the way!). And then finally, Cheriel's Thanksgiving Dinner at 5PM.

Yes, I survived!

Unfortunately I don't have a pic of myself since I was alone and had to rush off to GMA7 right away.

It was nice to bump into, Raven. Haven't seen him in ages! I was able to take a pic of him and his friend after while I was running haha!

My 10K finisher's medal

my race bib

My time as posted HERE. But below is a screenshot. I got my race bib last minute from another runner who was registered as Jan Cruz. And who was male. What I get for registering late. AGAIN! ♥.•:*¨*:•.♥



♥.•:*¨*:•.♥ FOLLOW ME: ♥.•:*¨*:•.♥

1 comment:

  1. Buti pa kayo may finisher's medal! dito sa cebu...certificates lang! sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love by commenting. Would love to hear your thoughts! Speechless? Well, at least make use of the smileys. Haha! ♥.•:*¨*:•.♥

best blogger tips
Related Posts with Thumbnails