The Hotlegs Runner Wheatgrass | The Hotlegs Runner

Friday, December 4, 2009

Wheatgrass


I just had my first ever shot (2 oz.) of Wheatgrass Juice just now. I have to admit it tastes like, well, GRASS! It was just a shot so it was over quickly. I just had to pinch my nose while taking a swig. Let's see if this will really keep my energy up for the day. If so, I just might get rid of my daily cup of coffee. =)

Click HERE to read about the benefits of drinking Wheatgrass.♥.•:*¨*:•.♥



0 valued comments:

To Use A Smiley In Your Comment, Simply Add The Characters Beside Your Choosen Smiley To The Comment:
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =)) Grab Smily Gadget

Post a Comment

Show some love by commenting. Would love to hear your thoughts! Speechless? Well, at least make use of the smileys. Haha! ♥.•:*¨*:•.♥

best blogger tips
Related Posts with Thumbnails