The Hotlegs Runner It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas... | The Hotlegs Runner

Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

 My husband and daughter said there was no place for a tree this year. I was challenged! Us? Not have a tree? So not happening where I live! Haha! So, I "hacked/engineered" our 7 foot tree from last year and made it just 4ft just so it could fit in this corner -- the only free space in our apartment. I placed it on top of a box and covered it with a burlap tree skirt which I made myself.


Tadaaaa! We have a tree! A little late and a much smaller tree, but better than nothing. :) When the hubs saw it on Skype, he thought I bought another tree. Haha!


And this is a little Christmas vignette.  May add more if I find more space here in our apartment.


Workout and Weight-loss Update
Sunday is a rest day for me.  So I decided to cook Filipino comfort food called, Pork Sinigang, and bake some sugar cookies.  Uh-huh...Sunday is cheat day too! :p  I watched my daughter wolf down that Sinigang with 2 1/2 cups of rice! I wish I could still eat that much!

Been running, cycling, and working out for 3 weeks and I already lost 6lbs.  That means I've been losing 2lbs. a week.  Woot!  I just love training in this weather!  Don't you?

I'm really feeling the Christmas vibe already.  Now all I need is the hubs.  He'll be home in 9 days!  Can't wait!

Hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday!


Julie

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland--we've missed you. Best wishes on your wedding!
    love the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love by commenting. Would love to hear your thoughts! Speechless? Well, at least make use of the smileys. Haha! ♥.•:*¨*:•.♥

best blogger tips
Related Posts with Thumbnails