Anyway, here are my ultimate favorite running gear...
1. My Garmin Forerunner 305 - I'm a data freak!
2. My CW-X Stabilyx Tights - ultimate leg and back support.
3. KT Tape - my best-friend...
3. My RoadID - Better safe than sorry.
4. Mizuno Nirvana 5 - these helped my overpronation. I actually won this pair at an expo.
5. Fuel Belt - Afraid to go thristy.
6. Livestrong Band - I wear this 24/7.
7. Nike Visor - This is a actually a golf visor but I use it all the time.
8. GU Roctane - I LOVE this! Makes me speedy!
9. Body Glide - I don't like to chafe. Who does?
10. Lululemon Speed Shorts - Just coz it makes my legs look long. Right?... RIIIGHT??? Please say yes! Oh ok...nevermind! :p
What's your favorite piece of running gear?
30 Days of Thanks (Day 22)
I am thankful for my future sisters-in-law. I have 3: an astounding artist, a big-hearted teacher, and a bada** tennis player with whom I am very close to. They are my sisters at heart! We have soooo much fun together and I love them dearly! I don't think a lot of people can say that about their sisters-in-law. Yes, I am truly blessed to have them in my life.