Anyway, here are mine:
1. Stay injury free - Ahhh...the bane of all athletes! Nothing sucks more than being injured! Case in point, as we speak, I am off running for a week as per instructions of the orthopedic surgeon. I am probably the poster woman for "too much, too soon"! Baaad!
7. Continue to eat better - When I started running, I became conscious about the food I ingest. What I eat when I'm not running, before a run, after a run. Even what I drink. I used to eat a lot of junk food and guzzle alcohol like there's a private party in my liver. But all that has changed. I now eat more fruits, whole grains, nuts, veggies, fish, etc. And now I feel healthier and stronger than ever. So this is more of a "stay consistent" kindda goal.
8. Reach my ideal weight - ...which is 96 lbs. Technically, for my height (5'1"), that's considered underweight. But I know how I looked like when I was 96lbs. (around 7 years ago!) and I want that physique again. I have 3 lbs. to go until I reach this.
9. Run more so I don't have to worry about what I eat - Hahaha! Now who wouldn't want this? I'm honest. Gone are the days when I can eat 3 cups of rice at 10pm and still weigh 96lbs. But I believe with enough exercise, I can indulge myself a little bit more and have, say, cake after meals? hehe!
10. Run 1,000Kms by August - Yes, I want to join the 1,000Kms club of baldrunner. And I want that shirt too! Why August? Well it's my birth month. But if I can do it much sooner, why not?
That's about it! I will go back to this blog to cross out each goal that I have already accomplished. I'm excited!
What are your 2010 goals? ♥.•:*¨*:•.♥