The Hotlegs Runner Oh Oatmeal! | The Hotlegs Runner

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh Oatmeal!

Went to Starbucks one morning and was happy to see that they had Oatmeal with dried fruit and nuts. They call it, PERFECT OATMEAL.

You see, last time I checked, Starbuck's in my country did not serve this....YET. This IS so much healthier that the usual strawberry waffle or doughnut I would have whenever I'd go there for breakfast. Boo to bad carbs and empty calories!

In my warm bowl of (old-fashioned) oatmeal at home, I would add organic trail mix (dried nuts and fruit), fat-ree milk and a little agave (instead of honey). Yum! It is rich in fiber and packed with vitamins that revs me up in the morning. I also eat a piece of fruit (like a banana) and fat-free yoghurt with it. Hooray for wholesome breakkys!


I love it so much, I would even have it for an afternoon snack sometimes! :p ♥.•:*¨*:•.♥



♥.•:*¨*:•.♥ FOLLOW ME: ♥.•:*¨*:•.♥

0 valued comments:

To Use A Smiley In Your Comment, Simply Add The Characters Beside Your Choosen Smiley To The Comment:
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =)) Grab Smily Gadget

Post a Comment

Show some love by commenting. Would love to hear your thoughts! Speechless? Well, at least make use of the smileys. Haha! ♥.•:*¨*:•.♥

best blogger tips
Related Posts with Thumbnails